Providing a happy, safe and secure learning environment in which all individuals develop and flourish.
Aims and objectives of the school
Aim: To provide a happy, safe and secure learning environment in which all individuals develop and flourish.
Objectives: To enable growth in the main areas of development.
There are now seven areas of learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) that are split into two groups:
Three prime areas:
• Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED)
• Communication and Language (CLL)
• Physical Development (PD)
And four specific areas:
• Literacy (L)
• Mathematics (M)
• Expressive Arts and Design (EAD)
• Understanding the World (UW)